 General / 32095
Re: LOM Encounter Truck Tour postcard for MN LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:45:55 GMT

John, the LOM truck isn't actually at the LIC, but in one of the Mall
parking lots (the north lot I believe.) I will be at the truck on Friday
representing the MOA LIC and be assiting the trucks staff. So, if you want
to meet me I'll be there and will be easy to find with the LEGO uniform and
name tag.

-Brett

In lugnet.general, John Radtke writes:
Here are some scans of the postcard I rec'd for the LOM Truck Tour coming to
the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center in August.

Follow-up as appropriate.

John