 General / 31400
  Re: Maresk Truck

(...) I just won a MISB one off of Ebay, this has got to be one of the best minifig-scale trucks LEGO® has ever made. -Harvey (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Maresk Truck

Are you talking about the same set? This thread was about the 1651, but I think you probably won a 1831. /Eric McC/ (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)