 General / 3132
3131  |  3133
Subject:
Looking for Jason Mantor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:26:47 GMT

I sent Jason a check about 4 weeks ago for two sets.  My check has not cleared,
and he hasn't replied to my 4-5 emails over the past two weeks.  Does anyone
know what happened to Jason, have you dealt with him and received your sets?
If by some chance you see this post Jason, please contact me at
ulringmc@columbus.rr.com so we can resolve this.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

-Mike Ulring