 General / 3127
Re: LEGO on The Late Show with David Letterman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:15:20 GMT

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:31:20 GMT, "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mentorg.com>
wrote:

Sitting here in my hotel room in Huntsville, AL with Dave
Letterman on the tube where Dave has some guy opening
unclaimed luggage.  The first bag the guy opens has a
LEGO set right on top!  It was either a 2151 Robo Raider
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2151-1) or a
2153 Robo Stalker (http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2153-1).

Yeah, I saw that one on...friday I think. Wow, that means they're only
2 days behind the originals! Used to be like, 3 weeks lag..

Anyone forget to claim their luggage?

That was my thought exactly.

Jasper