 General / 3101
  Re: Tomcat for view

(...) *sigh* ;') *sniff* *tear dab* After seeing that, my faith in TLG has been refreshed. Simply a wonderful model. I need to build a spaceship like that sometime. Then I could call myself a builder. Two questions to you Jeroen, that you can (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tomcat for view

To answer your questions partially: My Tomcat helped me to get the job, so people in here do look at that. The advertisement I answered to asked for young people... Jeroen Ottens (private mail) Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)