 General / 3089
    Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem! —Simon Robinson
   This has inspired me to suggest something else. I don't have any sets to give away, but it should give us some fun on lugnet... Who can think of the silliest things that happen in the Lego world, according to the sets Lego have produced? I'm (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem! —Richard Franks
   (...) Same really for the Wild West bandits who label their secret hideaway "Gold Mine", and further conceal their presence by putting up "Keep Out" signs :) But still - I'd rather silly/fun things in Lego rather than making it overly realistic! (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)