 General / 2961
2960  |  2962
Subject:
FOTW.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:14:13 GMT

My Find for the week:

Local thriftstore: Most of a Metroliner for ~$90.

this appears to be Basically the three carriages, without the track,
figs & the "station" (?) that sits next to the tracks.

I made a downpayment, not quite having enough cash, and will be
getting it next week. I'll check for completeness then, You can email
me if you're interested in buying it.

Leg godt,

Jasper