 General / 29205
Re: Adana, Turkey Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:30:22 GMT

I can't point a specific place but there is almost zero chance of
finding lego in small individual toy stores. He should check big chain
markets, but be aware that Lego prices in Turkey is quite above the US
rates, sometimes %50. Another problem, TLC have very big problems I
think in Turkish market since last year, so the selection is rather
dull.

Selçuk

Dan Velasco wrote:

Hello Everyone. Has anyone ever been in the Air Force and stationed in
Adana, Turkey or otherwise traveled to Adana, Turkey? If so, do you know of
any toy stores, especially ones off of the beaten track. My son-in-law will
be there for three months and is willing to search for Legos and other
items. Thank you.