 General / 29203
Re: LEGO MANTIS on Brickshelf!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:22:48 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:

Hello all, New Pix of the Giant Lego Praying Mantis on Brickshelf , I've
been waiting to post this one ! check it out , Lemme know what you all
think! The robot contains 6 motors, and is 6 feet long, it took 3 years to
build! On display March 24th at the regurgitation show in JC NJ....Thanks!!

Wow!.. Look at the size of that thing. And How complex from the
construction point of view. I'm amazed..:-)

Another amazing thing is the lack of response I think. You apparently
wrote the book of mecha, and there is no replies other than those few...
Strange.

Selçuk