 General / 29177
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:40:18 GMT

"Joel Jacobsen" <jjacobse@columbus.rr.com> writes:
In lugnet.castle, William R. Ward writes:
I've resisted buying the Droid Escape set because of the stupid
printing on the curvy walls - or are you saying those are decals?

Not decals, no.
But some Brasso and a cloth will take the paint off.

While I hate Lego decals, I have a moral objection to defacing Legos,
even if it's an improvement.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx