 General / 29175
29174  |  29176
Subject:
Does anybody know what set blue 2 x 2 click hinge bricks come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 02:09:27 GMT

The title sums it up; I saw a 2 x 2 click hinge brick on baylit
http://home.att.net/~baylit/pics/hingebrick2x2Be-1endfinger.jpg
(I didn't even know they came in any colour other than yellow) and would've
bought it if they had 4 of them (or I could find more directly from sets on
the shelves). So does anybody know where this piece came from? How about in
grey or dark grey?

For that matter, does anybody know if there are any normal click hinge
bricks in blue (i.e. not hinged on both ends)? (Yes, for those people who've
already guessed, this is me still trying to work out a solution for
Starscream's feet still)

Thanks in advance,

Mark W.

Completely unrelated, but the new Speed Slammers set (the red Technic fig
scale car, forgot the set number) comes with (I think) a new steering wheel
piece (airplane style instead of the typical circular one). Has this piece
come out in any other sets before?