 General / 29125
Re: Feeling like darkages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:23:52 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi!

Have to share this.

I feel like darkages again. Lately I feel like not building with lego much
more, like putting it all a away for a long time.
I have an idea for some cars to build, which I have been thinking of for
some time and drawing some schematics for testing.
But when it came to the actual building - the first test - I just didn't
wanted to go on any more.
It was the 2nd or 3rd time, when I start on it I am just stocked and lose
interest.

For me, it takes a while to get my building stamina up.  I love looking at
MOCs but I always seem to brain fart when it comes to bricks.  I got some
good MOCs in over Christmas break (I'm currently 1000 miles from 95% of my
collection) but spring break I was busy doing other things (even though I
was home) to build.  I regret not doing it,  but I'll have plenty of
building time in the future.

So, I understand.  I feel like a dud posting and such when I rarely build.
But, I do have a lot of great ideas in my head I eventually want to do, and
all the MOCs here are giving me great inspiration for it.

-Tim

Did you really write that, Tim, or was it me? It could as well have been me, if
it wasn't that I'm just a few meters away from 95% of my collection...

/Tore