 General / 28756
28755  |  28757
Subject:
New Serial - LEGO Dinosaurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:45:26 GMT

I am not sure if anyone has put this topic, I found new serial set -
LEGO Dinosaurs in 2001 catalog of Japan, I can't spell their English
name,  they will be released in May this year. There is also a address
http://www.lego.com/dinosaurs/, but I got "Page not found!" when I
checked it, the set number are as below:
6719    JPY1,800
6720    JPY1,800
6721    JPY1,800
6722    JPY1,800