 General / 28485
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
3 Points

1. Well, I'm not surprised. By speaking to "LUGNet" Brad appears to think
he is speaking to only US AFOL's.

I don't know where you get that...(?)

He said "global" and "worldwide" in key places.

[...]
3. "we’re not yet able to handle a deluge of incoming e-mail". Well, I
heard a story about a kid who sent of his design of a Playmobil Fire
Station to the manufacture... in reply he got a hand signed letter,

By someone legally empowered to use someone of power's legal signature, or
by a real officiant?

a promise his design would be considered

Ha.

and some free product.

Well, one outta three ain't bad.

My point was they took the time to reply.

Scott A

--Todd