 General / 26225

Subject:
Information Needed for Saturday Train Show - please Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:57:29 GMT

To All,

    As most of you know, most of us in the Michigan LEGO club are attending GATS
here in Novi,  Michigan on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend. We were
discussing having a flyer of some of the train related items, such as the train
clubs, etc. Larry P. & I were doing a little talking, and there has been
mentioned there have been a few done already, and it would save everyone a lot
of time if we could get a few ideas from those.

So, if anyone knows anything about this, or has any other ideas for this, please
respond to this, or personally to me. I am pretty excited, even though I have
all stock trains right now.

I am not sure if this belongs to general or not, so follow ups to trains if it
is the best place.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html;
    charset="iso-8859-1"

Re: Information Needed for Saturday Train Show - please Help!
That reminds me... CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A RIDE PLEZ!!???!?!?!?!?!?

(Caps were meant)

Rick Hallman

[...]

Hey Scott,

Where are you setting up shop?  Novi is only 25 miles from my house (at the other end of metro Detroit), and for me it would be all I-696 freeway driving.  I might show up.  What times?

Gary Istok

Re: Information Needed for Saturday Train Show - please Help!