 General / 25625
Re: do any current sets include black pickaxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:00:02 GMT

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 04:23:10 GMT, "Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net>
wrote:

I've never seen one featured in a set. The only black tool I know is the classic
space wrench. (tool=piece only usable in a minifig hand, no studs)

There's also the sledgehammer and the 6 piece mini tool set that comes
in the minifig scale X-Wing. But as for the pick axe, I've only seen
it in dark grey.

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.