 General / 25594
Subject:
Here you go......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:22:32 GMT

Now Showing

BRAIN DAMAGE

http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

Re: Here you go......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 04:02:56 GMT

Very nice work!  I love your implementation of the 'Bullet Time' effects a
la matrix.

I must get one of these sets.  But I know if I do I"ll get fired from
work...

How much time did you put into this?

Tom

"Robert Thomas" <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Now Showing

BRAIN DAMAGE

http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

Re: Here you go......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 04:08:24 GMT

In all about 40 to 50 hours. 1 all nighter
I redid the end of the film 3 times.