 General / 25544
25543  |  25545
Subject:
you know you are a true AFOL when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:51:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

1.you go halfway across town in summer heat hoping to find the last copy
of a discontinued set.

2.you sit in bed and read lego catalogs.

3.all you ask for for xmas is lego.

4.you not only ask for lego for xmas, you have a specific list

and 5.you know so much about lego that you can tell whats in a xmas gift
before you open it.