 General / 25013
Re: Which set has...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:23:41 GMT

"Yvonne Doyle" <ydoyle@iol.ie> wrote in message
news:G55LIM.DoE@lugnet.com...

can find *some* of the sets that contain a given minifig type.

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Minifig=sp-ins-05

is an example listing of sets that contain a particular fig.

it may sound like a dump question but .. how did you get the
"Minifig=sp-ins-05"

Minifig searching is implemented from the theme search linked to from the
main page of www.brickset.com.

But, you can also try:

www.brickset.com/minifigs.asp?Theme=adventurers

to see images of all minifigs for a particular theme, and pick one from
there.

Our MF information is nowhere near complete -- we have done most of the
newer themes and castle and pirate, but Town needs some more effort.