 General / 24201
Re: Mosaic Kit 3 shades of gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:37:22 GMT

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 06:21:12PM +0000, Ben Gatrelle wrote:
Well my Mosaic Kit has arrived.  I can confirm that the kit has three shades
of gray plates (which everyone already knew), a standard dark gray, a
standard gray (the same color as the baseplate), and a lighter gray between
the regular gray and white. I don't have the scala light gray, but it was
described as this color.
The medium gray is a standard gray however. There is not a new
between-dark-gray-and-regular-gray gray.

The baseplate is a regular large baseplate. The frame is made of black
regular slopes including SIX concave corners. One brick seperator and the
hanger consisting of two 2x2 plates and one <part:3176> Plate  3 x  2 with Hole

doh!  Jenn told me to post right away, before someone else does...  oh well.
Anyway, we got ours too.  here's some pics :

  http://www.peeron.com/pics/mosiac/index.html

:)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:5022_1>:  LEGO PRIMO Bricks with LEGO DUPLO Studs (LEGO/PRIMO/Accessories), 4 pcs