 General / 24191
Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:20:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

I'm very curious to see this new grey. I have a 1x1 plate w/side clip which is
a grey between the current light and dark (and which I did initially think was
dark grey until I matched it up with a real dark grey).

The first 1x1 plates w/ vertical clips, back in the early 80s, were made of
a different, more flexible plastic, and were often notably different in color
from the normal plastic.  I have some darker gray clips from space sets of
that era.  IIRC there were also some other colors, like red, that were
similarly discolored.  The discolored pieces seemed to be replaced within a
few years by properly colored elements.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/