 General / 24018
Re: A good use for 2001 Alpha Team
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:13:49 GMT

Paul Davidson wrote:

Look at that big Ogel base set.  Doesn't it just scream "Dr. Claw"?  I'm
talking about the original excellent Inspector Gadget animated series, not
the recent Disney rubbish.

I couldn't help thinking that with the little water inlet on the new Alpha Team
baseplate that it would make a great Pirate/Imperial base.

http://www.1000steine.de/katalog/2001/6776.jpg

Dear God, please make LEGO bring back Pirates next year. Thanks in advance...

SteveC