 General / 23787
  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

(...) him, (...) I just watched it, but it didn't have sound. It was great anyway, maybe funnier without dialogue. My favourite part was when the scientists fainted. And when Dinocop was moving his mouth, that was well done. (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: DINO COP ON THE WEB- IT'S BRILLIANT!

If you were watching the Quicktime clip, then you need to update to QT4. That should correct your sound problem. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)