 General / 23195
  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) I don't think you are giving newcomers enough credit. Before Lugnet I had no clue what bardings or (as Eric McC. mentions) sprues were (I knew what a kepi was, but then, I have a fairly decent vocabulary), but it didn't take much time or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

(...) Well, to be honest, I was confused and had to go look it up in another message. Your points are well taken though, except I still think that Gray-green is better because it is clearer. :) Ben Roller (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)