 General / 23071
Re: Meeting in Germany
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:13:59 GMT

I've just been enjoying Ben's photos taken at the Muelheim meeting.
Very nice settings for the models.  Nice photos, too.

Thanks, Ben.  I really enjoyed seeing them!
later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Thanks Frank,

for sharing these great pictures with us. I'm just trying to upload further
photographs I have taken in Muelheim and in Dinslaken at Ralfs home.

I really enjoyed this day and the meeting with so many people I only knew by
postings in Lugnet and under www.1000steine.de .  It was great to see so many
beautiful new models of different people also.

I hope we all will come together again, when it's time for the next meeting in
Muelheim in spring 2001.

Kind Regards,

Ben

Lots of further pictures under: