 General / 23049
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:
What an incredible surprise! I recieved a large packet from LEGO Shop at
Home [Germany] this morning, inlcuding the new Minifigure 3723 and the Spy
Runner 3439! I backordered these a while ago, but didn't expect them to
arrive that soon. Am I the very first AFOL to get his copy?? Cooool!

Christian, thanks for all the great info on <set:3723>. Now what about the Spy
Runner?! Is there a new minifig from the Action/Alpha-Team? Any promo material
about the new theme?

regards,
DaveL

Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)