 General / 23004
23003  |  23005
Subject:
Michlug roll call-1 week away
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:37:38 GMT

Ok folks we are one week away from our fest.Time to do another roll call.we
have the following if you arn't on this list or never were add your name. C.W.
Leach, Rick Hallman,Scott Sunburn,Jason Spears,Lester Witter,Kai
Broderson,Mark Koesel,Steve Bliss,Ryan J Shave.Thats 9 people that i know
of.Thanks C.W.Leach