 General / 23002

Subject:
Gray 4.5v motor baseplate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 09:44:42 GMT

Hi,
in a lot of secondhand Legos I recently bought,there was a 6x16
baseplate,with hole in its middle,like the ones that comes in old 4.5v
motor boxes

(see:http://guide.lugnet.com/set/107_1)

But it's gray....where does it come from????

Thanks for your help

Ciao
Gianluca

Re: Gray 4.5v motor baseplate
I got a gray one in set 310 in the late 1960's.  This was a Samsonite set.
Unfortunately, it is a fragile piece and mine is broken.

--
Mark Haye, mark_haye(@)tivoli(.)com
IBM TSM Server Development, Tucson, AZ

In lugnet.general, Gianluca Morelli writes:
Hi,
in a lot of secondhand Legos I recently bought,there was a 6x16
baseplate,with hole in its middle,like the ones that comes in old 4.5v
motor boxes

(see:http://guide.lugnet.com/set/107_1)

But it's gray....where does it come from????

Thanks for your help

Ciao
Gianluca

Hi,

When the 4.5v motor first came out, the ONLY colour baseplate was grey!
(Try checking http://guide.lugnet.com/set/103)

Regards,

Phil in Yorkshire.