 General / 21054

Subject:
cute story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:39:53 GMT

A while ago, when the McDonald's promo sets were out, I happened to have an
extra (back when i only had 1 of things and didn't want more *gasp*)... So I
gave the extra to a coworker who had a couple of little boys...

well months have passed and the coworker has since left, but Dan ran into him
today and he told him that ever since we gave his kid the little promo set, he's
never put it down.  And every week he saves and saves his allowance, and goes
out and buys another little set.

I thought it was pretty cool... :)

Re: cute story