 General / 20951
    My Magazine project is underway!! —Alex Farlie
    I have started working on a Meccano magazine style publication with a Lego(R) slant. If anybody has articles of intrest PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I am also intrested if anyone will let material from thier websites be used. The magzine however still needs (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My Magazine project is underway!! —Greg Crisp
   Will this be a dead trees magazine, or a web zine? Title suggestion: Bricks - Greg (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: My Magazine project is underway!! —Alex Farlie
   (...) Ideally - web-zine!- But in a format that could be printed if required. Thinking of writing an article? (...) Suggestion noted. (...) Alex (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)