 General / 20834
Re: Tiger Prediction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:57:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Greg Howell writes:
Hey,

Since this is the Town news group, maybe we will get a minifigure zoo like the
duplo zoo. There could be Tigers and Bears (done). Crocogaters, Zebras (paint
some horses...) and If the got creative, maybe some Giraffes and Elephants.

I think it would be a cool subtheme. If not a town zoo, perhaps they could • have
a circus come to town...

Way too many possibilities to list here. =}

Greg -my castle signature character needs a pet Tyger -Howell

http://khamsin.homestead.com/home.html

If they made all of those zoo type animals for duplo, why wouldn't they make
minifig scale ones. (Uh-oh.  I started on minifigs and scale, nothing good
comes out of that.)  If they made exotic creatures they could always use them
in an Adventurers theme.  If they put Town in Adventurers, they could put
Adventurers in Town, and that could lead to...uh-oh.

Kyle "Worrying about a Lego Jurassic Park" Henneberque