 General / 19224
Re: Follow the travels of Bitter Bob and the NELUG Boxcar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:48:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Bitter Bob emulates a common steriotype of New Englanders in that we are all
just a little bit bitter about something.

What!?!  How could you *say* that?  I'm a New Englander, and I'm not bitter
about *anything*!

Well.  Except maybe this stereotype you're foisting off on us.  Wait.  Dang.  I
guess it's true, then.

Before Bob left I snapped a few quick pictures and through together a page for
them at lunch today.  If all goes well you will be able to follow the travels
of Bob and the NELUG boxcar as it travels across contry and back.

This is great!  Perhaps when Bitter Bob makes it back, he can go on to other
NELUG mascot-like positions.  That might cheer him up.

eric