 General / 19098
Re: Lego® train motors from 1966 till now...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 18:19:50 GMT

Great page, Ben--very informative!  I have an old motor from the 70's from an
unknown set; I'll have to take a close look at it to see which variety it is.

One small nit--the red 12V motor came in the 7750 as well as the 7727 and 7730,
didn't it?

Regards,

Alan (who still has no red 12V motor in his collection...)

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

I just have done a bigger update on my  "LEGO® Motor History" site.

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/9v_12v/9v_12v.html

I'm quite sure there are still a lot of mistakes in my use of language, but I
hope the new pictures could help at some of the frequently asked questions
about Lego® motors.

Kind Regards,

Ben