 General / 18757
Re: Tom, new group for errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:31:49 GMT

Scott A wrote:

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FvqJn8.A4L@lugnet.com...
I periodically come across errors in instructions, catalogs, boxes etc. • and
there isn't a place to put these except for general. I personally find • these
errors interesting and note worthy.

I bought a 3571 at the weekend. When I opened it, I found TLC had included a
photocopied correction sheet which corrected an error in the actual
instruction booklet. Has anyone seen anything like this before on either
this set or others?

Scott A

I've got one of them for the TEchnic shuttle. It happens. I also got the same
one you did in the Znap stuff.
That black/yellow car. Makes a great train bridge...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html