 General / 18707
Re: Where does this mini-fig come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:09:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
A sticker?
Sounds like a promo-set to me (I own two promo-sets with minifigs, and they
all
have stickers instead of printing).

Do you have promo sets with Space minifigs with stickers?  I have a couple of
promo sets as well, but all of the promos I have with "normal" minifigs (ie,
not a Tine truck driver or a Colorform truck driver) have printed minifig
torsos.

On the other hand, I know that a few Idea Books came with sticker sheets that
included things like stickers to make extra minifigs into Spacemen.

eric