 General / 18703
18702  |  18704
Subject:
Lego + Batman ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 11:21:38 GMT

Hi All,

The latest book I have been reading for my son at bedtime is a Batman novel;
"No Man's Land" by Alan Grant, an author who lives in the UK. What does this
have to do with Lego? you ask.
Well in the "about the author" blurb in the back of the book there is a note
that the author is
currently working on a series of graphic novels for the Lego Toy Company.

Is anyone able to shed light on this subject.

John Battcock