 General / 18490
re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Greg Vander Mark aka Jeremiah VanderMark <zvandy@iserv.net> wrote:
I'm moving to college over the summer, and I'm not sure if I will have room
to put all of my Legos, if any of them. If I don't have everything with me,
what the heck am I supposed to do? LDraw everything? Help!

If you're entering in your dark ages, start investing right now. The cost are
way higher when you're back at it! As Matthew wrote, make sure they're stored
properly and nobody can play with them. I've got a brand new collection that I
bought over the last six months but my pre dark ages Lego are still safe at my
parent's place.

Good luck!