 General / 18463
Re: LEGO/MLS Soccer Truck pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 05:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joe Davenport writes:
Hi All,

I have some pics of the green semi I built on my web page.  It is the one that
was shown on the poster inside the latest issue of MANIA Magazine.  I still
have some things to do to the model, but thought some of you would like to see
the work in progress.

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/soccertruck.html

Great job on the truck Joe.
But an even better one on the B-17, I'll have to go back and look at the rest
of the selection. Apart from a Corsair, I haven't seen many WWII-era aircraft,
done in Lego.

pete.w