 General / 18438
18437  |  18439
Subject:
S@H phone specials for 5/22 - 5/28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:14:00 GMT

I remember Tom saying he would be out so I just thought I would pass these
along.  Sorry I don't have the permissions for posting to the right group, if
someone who can move it over there does so I would be grateful.  Pardon me if
the format is bad.

Technic
NONE

System
6093 Flying Ninja Fortress   $99.00   $79.00
6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab $66.00   $33.00
5392 Wild West Accessories  $5.00   $3.00

Duplo
2276 Train with Oval Case $16.50  $8.25
2739 Tipping Cargo Wagon $6.75   $4.00

Baby