 General / 18419
Re: Lego Race Sets Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 19:40:07 GMT

John Battcock wrote:

Hi all.

The catalogue in my AAT set has a two page spread on both the Dino sets ( a
subject beat to death ) and a two page spread on race sets. I tried a couple
of the set #'s at Lugnet to get some pricing info and Zip came up.

Does any body have any info on #6617, #6602, #6714, #6616, #6713, #6519
especially what prices may be like.
(6602 has a really nifty Scorpion decorated torso that would make an
excellent addition
to any Adventure fan's collection).

Thanks

John Battcock

Some of the LEGO Race sets are shown at:

http://www.brickset.co.uk/

Grahame