 General / 17972
    Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!! —Jeff Johnston
   (...) The Divers sets were a notable exception - they had SCUBA masks and baseball hats for all the divers. And since the 'fig comes with the hair *and* a helmet in the large set, there's a chance it might do so in the smaller ones as well... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

        Re: One of the coolest Hair pieces I have seen!!! —Frank Filz
   (...) Some of the Extreme Team sets also had both a helmet and a cap for each minifig. (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)