 General / 17526
17525  |  17527
Subject:
Why We Don't Have X-Coloured Elements, and TLC Does...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:39:00 GMT

Hi,

I was just taking apart my 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress today, and realized
the small selection of green plates in that set.  But for the longest time, up
until maybe the Pod Racer Set and Flash Speeder, there were no sets (or very
few) that came with green plates/bricks.

Now a lot of us complain about how TLC has their own endless supplies of
brown, lt blue, pink, whatever-colour-you-wish bricks, and how we don't have
any of those goodies.  I think the reason is this: TLC hasn't come out with a
set that requires the use of those bricks!

For example, if it wasn't for the Wild West Theme, why make brown bricks for
public use?