 General / 17524
    Introducing: New Lego Animation Web Site —Greg Perry
   Howdy fellow LUGNET members and LEGO fans. I am a relatively new member of LUGNET (#250) who has been lurking around for a while waiting until I could make my first posting be about my web site being up and running. So please allow me to announce (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Introducing: New Lego Animation Web Site —Mitch Hiveley
   God bless you and broadband - those are a ton of fun! I can't wait to see more. (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)