 General / 15716
    Minifig Faces Blizzard Conditions! —Suzanne D. Rich
   Here's something fun. I set up my Arctic polybag (6626) in a reusable snowglobe. It all fit once I shortened the model a little bit. The project was quick, materials cost just a few bucks, and no LEGO was damaged. It looks pretty cool (pun (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville, lugnet.fun.crafts)