 General / 15127
Re: No rest for the creative
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:54:08 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6899

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6899/6899-03.jpg

(YES, it is dark blue, even though the scan makes it look trans-lt-blue)

Allan J Smith wrote:

For my next project I need some 5 dark trans-blue
2 wide, 2 high thin side walls. I found one in my
parts bins and am at a loss as to what set it is from.
Any ideas on the set number so I can buy more.

Thanks ... Allan

--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/