 General / 14611
Re: "Mindblowing Animation" Recompressed and Mirrored
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:18:52 GMT

I recommend everyone download this if at all possible.  The CGI work is
superb!  The toothpaste commercial is actually kinda funny.  I wonder why
they chose to use Babylon 5 music and sounds for a Castle themed short.  I
sure wish TLG would make gold chrome tiles like the ones on the castle
floor!

Dave