 General / 14576
    Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Welcome! (...) Well, all Japanese is unreadable for me :/ As I can't read anything on your site, feel free to tell us anything you think is interesting... (...) Your English is fine...probably better than that of many Americans. --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Ken Takeuchi
   (...) I lived in U.S. for a year when I was a kid. But my English skill is stopped at that level since then. :) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)