 General / 14480
Re: Lego SAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:35:41 GMT

Ha!  The FSU one is great!

In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:
  I found this joke yesterday, and since its kinda on topic I am posting it
here.  Enjoy! Feel free to improve upon it, too.

Several colleges have started a pilot program that uses a simple group
experiment with Legos as a replacement for the standard admissions test. The
group must recreate a model of a robot in the next room, with only one team
member allowed to view the robot at any one time.

Since different schools have different admissions requirements, the test has
been generalized to meet the requirements of various schools:

ENGINEERING COLLEGE:  Build a real, working robot out of Legos

LIBERAL ARTS COLLEGE: Pick your favorite color of Lego block

CULINARY COLLEGE: Bake an Eggo that no one would want to lego

FEMINIST COLLEGE: Cut the stubs off the Lego blocks and get them to stick
together using only the holes.

COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Ring this box of Legos up on a cash register

FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY: Steal as many Legos as possible

--
Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke (jokes ONLY) to
funny@netfunny.com.

This joke's link: http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/00/Feb/legos.html
--
  Have fun!