 General / 14427
14426  |  14428
Subject:
Haunted Houses- Im Open to suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:59:52 GMT

My name is Alex Farlie

I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG

I am however devloping some ideas for a Haunted House and wondered waht
the communities ideas were.

I don't want this to be just to me thinking.

Come on lets hear your ideas!!

Alex

--
Opinions expressed are my own and are not necessarily those of City
University, its agents or associates.