 General / 14242
  Set IDs

I've been processing a LEGO collection purchased from a kid entering his dark ages, and I've identified a lot of sets, but still have a lot of stuff yet to be identified. One piece I have a bunch of is trans-red 1x1 cylinder w/rocket fins. What sets (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Set IDs

(...) I know there's two in 6932, but if you don't have the large blue dome side / canopy it's not that, unless that piece is missing. Maybe around that date? (...) The trans yellow inverse canopy sounds like 6950 to me, while the 4x10 might be from (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Set IDs

(...) Remember there are usually some extra parts. Also, he might have lost some parts. I know I have. I'm not sure about all the trans plates. Alex (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)